Help Engineers Specify Your Products
For many manufacturers, this is your most influential audience and some of your most important online prospects. They turn ideas into reality and spec the products that will ensure the success of their vision. They are looking for the specific products you make to specify directly into their designs. This fact raises many questions as you look to a web strategy that is designed to meet the needs of these prospects and customers:
- How can you help them in their process of trying to specify your products into their designs?
- What information do these highly influential prospects and customers need to make a buying decision?
- Are you currently investing time and resources by sending engineers and architects the detailed dimensions and specs they need manually?
- Is your engineering department spending hours developing sales drawings and CAD models to send to these prospects as requests come in?
- Does your engineering department have to redraw parts every time a customer is looking to specify a particular product into their design?
There's one sure way to capture the attention of these highly influential prospects and help impact their purchasing decisions. You need to publish your product information in a format they can readily use CAD.
Thomas' 2D/3D WebCAD Publishing Technology, powered by the Navigator Platform, is a single source for publishing your detailed product information in a format that is compatible with all the major CAD systems engineers and architects use every day.
Thomas Research shows that when parts are specified in a product design, they have an 80% chance of getting purchased.
Help increase sales while simultaneously reducing costs of having your engineering department spending valuable time developing sales drawings.
Find out more information on how 2D/3D WebCAD Publishing Technology can help engineers specify your products.