Improve Distributor Sales Support
Distributor Catalog Syndication
Supporting your channel partners is critical to your business. Thomas Web Solutions understands the relationship between industrial manufacturers and distributors and can empower you with the ability to effortlessly share your most valuable asset, your detailed product information. Distributor content syndication is designed to disseminate your online catalog to your distributors' websites, giving buyers access to your complete and up-to-date product information.
All product data is managed by you from one location and is updated on your website and your distributors' websites simultaneously. It's efficient and builds a stronger partnership with your distributors.
- Seamlessly integrate your catalog onto a distributor's site while allowing them to maintain the look and feel of their website
- Have "Requests for Quotes" and "Requests for Information" sent directly to your distributors
- Manage your catalog from your desktop with our powerful, easy-to-use management tools
- Discontinue and distribute product and part information to your channel partners effortlessly
- Provide your distributors' customers with the ability to purchase directly from where your products and services are listed on your distributors website
Thomas' team of Engineers, Designers and Web Technology experts work with you to build a web strategy to your specifications and then replicate that catalog on each of your distributors' websites. The result is a detailed, interconnected series of online catalogs that meet industrial-focused quality standards in design, layout, architecture, content, and sales conversion.
Powered by the Navigator Platform, our Distributor Syndication Technology is unsurpassed in the industrial market and is designed to engage users in the ultimate industrial buyer experience online. Contact us today to learn how a complete web strategy, utilizing Distributor Syndication Technology can help your business increase sales, solve critical business issues, and succeed in today's online environment.